If you need to get your driver licence translated for ICBC we'll be happy to help. However, we need to work from your original driver licence or a certified copy of it.If you live in Victoria, please drop off your original diver licence at the reception.  If you don't live in Victoria, please get a certified copy from your ICBC branch and send us your certified copy by mail or email it to us.  We translate your driver licence on the official form of ICBC and send it back to your address by standard mail. The standard mail is FREE!  If you prefer express mail (1-2 business days) we can definitely send you your translation express, if you pay the express service.